Puerto Vallarta & Riviera Nayarit Vacation Packages
Explore Puerto Vallarta & Riviera Nayarit
A resort town on Mexico’s Pacific Coast, Puerto Vallarta charms visitors with its natural beauty and endless recreation. Once a tiny fishing village, the surrounding area retains the timeless, laid-back feeling of authentic Mexico. This scenic locale is punctuated with winding, quaint cobblestone streets bordered by old buildings with red-tile roofs.
Families, active travelers, nature lovers and fine dining enthusiasts never run out of places to explore. From gorgeous golf courses and miles of seascapes with whale watching to fishing tournaments and the best art scene in Mexico, Puerto Vallarta & Riviera Nayarit are full of surprises from start to finish.
Folie von :
- Pacific Beauty Slide 1 of 3: The beauty of Puerto Vallarta can be seen in this view of Mexico’s Pacific Coast, downtown and the Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe, which sits in the cobblestone center of town.
- Arches on the Malecon Slide 2 of 3: Serving as a welcome to the bay, these symbols of strength and fortitude serve as a major icon of the city, as well as a perfect place to catch the sunset over the Pacific.
- Variety of Activities Slide 3 of 3: Exploring quaint neighborhoods, watching the whales on the Pacific, riding horseback on the beach, spotting fireworks from a pirate ship in the bay — there truly is something for everyone in this former fishing village.
Today, Puerto Vallarta reigns as one of Mexico’s most popular winter destinations because of its great diversity and almost perfect climate. Along with golden beaches, mountains and jungles, you’ll discover modern amenities and creature comforts. It's also a sports lover's paradise, offering an endless array of outdoor adventures — from zip lining and surfing to mountain biking and sport fishing.
Delta Vacations offers rental cars, tours and activities, including a sunset sail, ATV tours and mountain adventures. A magnificent beach destination, the Puerto Vallarta region is several destinations rolled into one, each with its own character and charm. On the southern end is the quaint Romantic Zone, where the Playa los Muertos attracts sun worshippers to its golden sand and countless beach bars. Further south are the seaside villages of Boca de Tomatlan and Mismaloya. North of the river, the Old Town meanders uphill to Gringo Gulch. Here, you’ll find the Plaza de Armas (main square) and the Los Arcos Amphitheatre, where daily free performances draw crowds.
Along Riviera Nayarit’s coast are beautiful beaches for all likes and tastes. Banderas Bay is famous for being the destination spot of thousands of humpback whales that offer an unmatched spectacle. Here, you will also find Nuevo Vallarta and Punta Mita, home of luxury golf courses, marinas, shopping areas and hotels. One word rules over the rhythm of this picturesque and high-spirited corner of the Mexican Pacific — surfing. The lovers of this sport give the beaches of Sayulita its relaxed cosmopolitan atmosphere. And a trip to Isabel Island is an unforgettable experience.
Puerto Vallarta’s renowned Malecon (seaside promenade) runs from the Romantic Zone to the beginning of the Hotel Zone. If you love to shop, bring an extra suitcase because you’ll find a high concentration of boutiques and shops here, offering everything from folk art to beachwear. From popular souvenirs to fine jewelry and designer clothing from all over the world, Puerto Vallarta shopping has it all.
From tapas bars and taco stands to chic spots on the beach and farmers' markets, Puerto Vallarta is a foodie nirvana, and is second only to Mexico City as the country's food mecca. There are many culinary options to choose from in Riviera Nayarit. Luxury hotels and restaurants serve gourmet dishes prepared with fresh seafood, always with a pre-Hispanic touch. At the beach and around town, visitors can try exquisite delicacies, such as shrimp meatballs, traditional grilled fish, shrimp tamales, marlin tacos or chalupas and much more.
Delta Vacations vacation packages include round-trip airfare aboard Delta to Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR). Round-trip transfers between the airport and your hotel are included in your flight and hotel package. Renting a car with us also allows you to explore at your own pace.
- Purchase any Delta Vacations flight and hotel package from any Delta Vacations origin in the U.S. or Canada to any Delta Vacations destination, 15. Dezember 2021 – 31. März 2022, for travel anytime.
- At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code SMGO350.
- Offer is valid on reservations that include a minimum of one flight on Republic Airways and SkyWest; Delta Shuttle® carrier: Delta Air Lines®; the Delta Connection® carriers: Endeavor Air, Inc., Republic Airways; SkyTeam partners: Aeroflot, Aeromexico®, Air Europa, Air France, Airlinair, Air One, Air One City Liner, Bahamasair, BritAir, China Airlines, China Eastern, China Southern, CSA Czech Airlines, KLM and Korean Airlines or codeshare partners: Aerolíneas Argentinas, Aerolitoral dba Aeromexico Connect, CAI Second, Aeromar, Austral Lineas Aereas dba Aerolineas Argentinas, BritAir dba Air France, CAIone, City Jet dba Air France LATAM Airlines Group, LATAM Colombia, LATAM Brazil, LATAM Peru, LATAM Paraguay, LATAM Ecuador, Paranair, Hawaiian Airlines, Hop! Dba Air France, Kenyan Airways, Joon Airlines, KLM CityHopper, Privilege Style, Regional CAE dba Air France, Silver Air, Shanghai Airlines, Transavia Airlines, Travel Service dba China Southern, Virgin Atlantic International, Aer Lingus dba Virgin Atlantic Little Red, Virgin Australia International, Virgin Australia Limited NZ dba Virgin Australia, VLM Airlines, WestJet, and WestJet Encore; Partners: Air Tahiti, British Airways (only within South Africa), ITA Airways.
- Minimum 2-night hotel stay at a Delta Vacations property required.
- Urlaubs-Pauschalangebote beinhalten Flug und Hotel oder Flug, Hotel und Mietwagen, plus optionale Aktivitäten.
- With promo code SMGO350 receive $25 off on bookings up to $1.499; $100 off on bookings of $1.500-$3.999; $200 off on bookings of $4.000-$6.999; and $350 off on bookings of $7.000 or more.
- Maximum discount is $350 off per booking; discount is a percentage of each eligible land component.
- Additional baggage charges for checked luggage may apply, as well as any applicable hotel/resort fees or departure taxes collected by hotel/resort/airport at destination.
- Offer is not applicable to airfare; Globus family of brands including Globus, Cosmos, Monograms and Avalon packages; for groups of 10 or more people; and is not retroactive.
- Must be purchased through Delta Vacations.
- Offer applies to qualified passengers only. Children staying free in room do not qualify for discount.
- Offer will recalculate if modifications are made to the booking.
- Offer does not apply to taxes, fees and carrier-imposed surcharges.
- Offer can not be applied retroactively.
- No refunds will be issued toward offer. Offer has no cash value. Offer void if qualifying booking is canceled.
- Programme und Verfügbarkeit können variieren. Delta Vacations flight reservations may be made up to 331 days in advance of flight departure.
- Delta Vacations must issue all airline tickets.
- Die allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen gelten und werden während des Buchungsprozesses dargelegt; andere Einschränkungen können zutreffen.
- Delta Vacations hat die endgültige Entscheidungsbefugnis bezüglich der Interpretation dieser Regelungen und behält sich das Recht bei, diese Allgemeinen Geschäftsbedingungen jederzeit und ohne vorherige Benachrichtigung zu ändern.
- Es gelten sämtliche Bestimmungen des SkyMiles-Programms. To review the rules, please visit delta.com/memberguide. Delta Vacations airfares will earn Medallion Qualification Dollars (MQDs – U.S.-based members only) based on fare class and distance flown. Bonusmeilen zählen nicht für einen Medallion- oder Million-Miler™-Status. Angebote sind ungültig, wo sie gesetzlich verboten sind. Angebote können jederzeit ohne Mitteilung geändert werden. Es können zusätzliche Einschränkungen gelten.
Promotional code will always be validated and appropriate discount will be deducted if terms and conditions are met.
- Via the Internet:
Enter promotional code SMGO350 in the Promo Code/eCertificate box on the Booking page.
- Via Customer Engagement Center or Travel Advisor:
At time of reservation, you must refer to promotional code SMGO350.